How To Get All Costumes In Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 4 offers a wide array of costumes for players to unlock and add some spice to their gameplay. From Leon Kennedy’s RPD uniform to Ashley Graham’s pop-star getup, there are many options to choose from. Here’s how to obtain them:
- Complete the game at least once
- Purchase them from the merchant in New Game+
- Unlock them through Mercenaries mode
- Participate in online events (only available for certain platforms)
- Download additional content (only available for select versions)
Remember, different platforms have different methods of obtaining costumes. In addition, Resident Evil 4 has been re-released multiple times, making it accessible to many gaming communities. Unlocking costumes in Resident Evil 4 is like a dress-up party – instead of frilly dresses, you get tactical gear and cowboy hats!
Resident Evil 4 How to Get All Costumes
Resident Evil 4 offers a variety of costumes for the players to choose from. To unlock these costumes, you must complete certain tasks or reach specific milestones. Here is a concise guide on how to acquire all the costumes available in Resident Evil 4.
- Step 1: Unlock the Resident Evil 4 Mercenaries mini-game by completing the main campaign.
- Step 2: Play the Mercenaries mini-game and achieve a high score of at least 60,000 points on each map to unlock new costumes.
- Step 3: Unlock special costumes by completing the main campaign on different difficulty levels. Completing the game on Normal mode will unlock Leon’s R.P.D uniform, and completing it on Professional mode will unlock Ashley’s knight costume.
- Step 4: Unlock the Chicago Typewriter weapon by completing the main campaign once. Then, use the weapon to complete the Mercenaries mini-game on any map to unlock Leon’s gangster suit and Ashley’s pop star outfit.
- Step 5: Finally, unlock the P.R.L. 412 laser cannon weapon by completing the main campaign on Professional mode. Then, use the weapon to complete the Mercenaries mini-game on any map to unlock Ada Wong’s suit.
It is worth noting that unlocking all the costumes also unlocks a special title screen with all the characters wearing their new outfits.
In the past, fans were divided on whether the Resident Evil 4 costumes were appropriate for the game’s themes. Some felt that the new costumes were out of place and detracted from the game’s overall experience, while others enjoyed the added customization options. Regardless of personal opinions, the costumes have become a staple of the Resident Evil series, offering fans an extra layer of exploration and replayability.
Want to prove you’re a true survivor? Complete Resident Evil 4 on every difficulty, because nothing screams hardcore like facing chainsaw-wielding villagers in professional mode.
Complete the game on different difficulty levels
To unlock hidden outfits in Resident Evil 4, players have to complete the game at different difficulty levels.
- Step 1: Begin the game and finish it on Easy.
- Step 2: After completing the Easy mode, try Normal.
- Step 3: Finally, play through it in Professional mode.
Doing this unlocks secret in-game outfits. For further progression, players can get bonus points by achieving ranking milestones and enhancing abilities like accuracy, speed, and efficiency. Also, they can play numerous campaigns on various platforms for longer hours.
To get the most out of each level of Resident Evil 4, use proficient map navigation and stock management techniques quickly. Completing each level gets you closer to accessing new wardrobe options.
So, find those blue medallions, shoot them accurately, and secure new costumes – just like a real-life treasure hunt, but with more zombies!
Find and Shoot Blue Medallions Hidden in the Game
Hunt for blue medallions in Resident Evil 4! Here’s what you need to know:
- Be observant: Explore the game world and you might come across one.
- Peek around: Medallions can be found in hard-to-spot places.
- Tune in: Listen for audio cues that indicate a medallion’s presence.
- Score rewards: Collecting all 15 medallions unlocks costumes and weapons.
- Stay on track: Check back for any missed targets.
Shooting blue medallions is an extra challenge in Resident Evil 4. Plus, according to sources, this was also true in the GameCube version. So, get your bling ready – nothing says survival horror like treasure hunting in Resident Evil 4!
Collect all of the Hidden Treasures
Gather all those hard-to-find treasures in Resident Evil 4. Planning and exploration is key. Here are some pointers:
- Search every corner. Look for items that don’t seem to fit.
- Smash lamps. You might find something valuable!
- Break open barrels. You never know what could be inside.
- Maps help too. Use them to spot rare items.
It’s worth noting: other tactics exist. Listen for sounds, follow the merchant’s advice and watch for glints.
Resident Evil 4’s treasure hunt was inspired by Devil May Cry. It encouraged players to explore with rewards like orbs and power-ups.
Pro tip: if you want to show off your Mercenaries mode skills, don’t forget ‘high score’ doesn’t mean ‘longest survival time’.
Complete Mercenaries mode with High Scores
Unlock new costumes for Resident Evil 4 characters by excelling in the Mercenaries mode! Here’s how:
- Know the location – Understand where you are and you’ll move better and make smarter decisions.
- Choose your character – Each one has advantages and disadvantages; pick one that fits your style.
- Headshots – Score more points and use less ammo than body shots.
- Create combos – Attack enemies without getting hit and you’ll get a combo chain, adding to your score.
- Collect bonuses – Time bonuses give extra seconds, while score bonuses boost your overall score.
- Stay cool – Don’t panic when surrounded.
- Use weapons – Precision rifles and machine guns are powerful and efficient.
- Practice – Master Mercenaries mode with enough practice!
And remember, Assignment Ada is like a puzzle – if you don’t have all the pieces, you won’t make it.
Complete Assignment Ada
Resident Evil 4 has a fashionable knight armour, unlockable by players. To get it, complete Assignment Ada. Head to the main menu and select it from the options list. Then, infiltrate the island lab and locate the five samples, avoiding foes along the way. Put them in the trash bin and head back to the main menu to start anew with Leon or Ashley.
It’s important to remember: Assignment Ada is fast-paced. Get rewards like weapon upgrades and health items by doing it quickly.
Fun fact: The Knight Armor is based on character designs from Capcom’s Dungeons & Dragons series! Who knew surviving could be so stylish!
Purchase Costumes from the Merchant
Want to dress up in Resident Evil 4? Look for the merchant throughout the game to gain access to his goods. Here’s how to purchase costumes:
- Find the merchant at checkpoints.
- Scour areas for hidden items to sell.
- Open the costume tab from the merchant’s menu.
- Select your character and purchase the outfit.
- Unlock costumes by completing challenges or levels.
- Some are only available through pre-order bonuses or special editions.
Remember that each costume has its own bonus attributes. Ammo capacity and health regeneration can be quite useful. But, they all come with a price tag.
If you’re short on cash, go back and explore. You’ll find plenty of loot! So, why bother with survival gear when you can wear a cowboy hat and boots?
How to use Costumes in Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 4 offers a variety of costumes for players to use in-game. These costumes provide added bonuses and a different appearance to the characters. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use them:
- Unlock the costumes by completing specific tasks or purchasing them in the bonus features menu.
- Once unlocked, go to the main menu and click on the bonus features option.
- From here, select the costumes option and choose the desired outfit.
- Start a new game or load a saved game with the character wearing the selected costume.
- Enjoy the new appearance and added bonuses for the character.
It’s important to note that some costumes can only be used for certain characters and some are exclusive to certain game versions. Make sure to read the unlock requirements carefully before attempting to obtain the costumes.
Fun Fact: Resident Evil 4 was originally meant to be a GameCube exclusive, but due to the positive reception and high demand, it was eventually released on other platforms such as PlayStation 2 and PC.
Get ready to dress to kill with these easy steps to access the custom menu in Resident Evil 4.
Accessing the Costume Menu
Changing costumes in Resident Evil 4 is a great way to switch up gameplay. Access the costume menu and select your desired look using the directional pad. Then, choose ‘OK’ to confirm your choice. Some costumes need to be unlocked first by completing certain challenges within the game. Others offer benefits such as increased health or ammo capacity.
Experiment to find which works best for you. Just remember to choose wisely – like the time a player accidentally selected an inappropriate costume during a livestream for everyone to see! Adding costumes not only makes the game more enjoyable, but also helps distract from the fact that you’re fighting for your life against hordes of zombies.
Benefits of Using Costumes
Using costumes in Resident Evil 4 has various advantages!
- Different costumes give unique abilities, making the game easier and more enjoyable.
- Costumes give players a sense of control, allowing them to experience the game differently.
- It adds variety and replay value, enabling users to try different strategies with each costume.
- Cosplay enthusiasts may enjoy wearing their favourite character’s attire while playing.
- Certain costumes are only obtained by completing challenges or finishing the game multiple times, giving dedicated players an extra level of accomplishment.
Plus, some costumes have unique details not found in other outfits. These may include an extra weapon or improvements to physical attributes like speed.
Utilising costumes in Resident Evil 4 can add excitement and enhance your experience. Switch it up mid-zombie battle and don’t miss out on this fantastic aspect of the game!
How to Change Costumes Mid-Gameplay
Changing costumes in Resident Evil 4 is easy. Follow these 6 steps:
- Press start to pause the game.
- Go to ‘costume’ option.
- Pick a costume from the list.
- Press ‘OK’.
- Resume gameplay.
- Enjoy the new costume design!
Plus, all costumes come with special perks and weapons that you can discover while playing.
IGN reported that Ada Wong was supposed to be a playable character in the main campaign. She would have had her own storyline and abilities, but it didn’t happen.
Make fashion statements as you unlock bonus costumes and fight zombies with Leon and Ada in Resident Evil 4.
Bonus Costumes in Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 4: How to Unlock All Bonus Costumes
Unlocking bonus costumes in Resident Evil 4 adds to the game’s replay value and gives players a chance to spice things up. Here’s how to get all the bonus costumes and make the most of your gameplay.
- Beat the Game – Getting the bonus costume(s) requires completing the game to unlock them. This can be done by beating the main story mode.
- Purchase with Pesetas – Players can buy costumes with Pesetas, the game’s currency. Costumes can be purchased from the merchant’s shop during gameplay.
- Meet Specific Requirements – Some costumes have specific requirements that must be met. For example, completing the game within a certain time frame or achieving a certain score can unlock a costume.
To make the most of your Resident Evil 4 experience, it’s worth noting that each costume comes with its own unique perks and bonuses. Some costumes can increase your character’s ammo capacity or offer better defence against attacks, while others simply offer a cosmetic change.
Don’t miss out on the additional fun that comes with unlocking bonus costumes in Resident Evil 4. Get ready to explore new gameplay possibilities, boost your chances of survival, and add some extra style to your adventures. Happy hunting!
Time to earn some fashion stripes by completing in-game challenges for bonus costumes in Resident Evil 4.
Unlocking Bonus Costumes Through In-Game Events
In Resident Evil 4, players can unlock additional costumes by completing in-game events. These outfits can be obtained through different means, providing an extra layer of customization.
For example, beating the game on certain difficulties, or shooting a certain number of targets, or achieving a particular score in mini-games. Certain costumes are exclusive to certain characters, making them unique and valuable. The outfits not only change the character’s appearance, but also their abilities, making them stronger or weaker.
Acquiring these costumes also adds replay value, as players may want to try out different playthroughs and collect every outfit.Beyond just aesthetic perks, these bonuses also showcase a player’s skill level and dedication to the game. Prove your proficiency in every aspect of Resident Evil 4 by unlocking all of the costumes.
Bonus features such as costumes are becoming increasingly popular among players, as it adds an extra element of excitement beyond just the base game. Developers are incorporating such features to give characters more meaning, and keep fans engaged for longer periods.
Why just survive a zombie apocalypse, when you can do it in style with the downloadable content costumes in Resident Evil 4?
Downloadable Content Costumes
Players can get their hands on exclusive downloadable outfits for Resident Evil 4! Unlocking new looks for the protagonists and adding an extra splash of variety to the game. Get costumes like Leon’s RPD uniform or Ashley Graham’s knight outfit online, or as DLC. Plus, completing certain objectives can unlock exclusive costumes not available through other methods.
These bonus costumes give players unique rewards and tools to help them fight off the infected horde. They also keep gameplay fresh and exciting with endless possibilities!
And don’t forget, certain versions of the game may contain rare costumes not offered as DLC. So, get ready to have a twistedly fun playthrough when you dress up Leon in his super-secret threads or Ashley in her schoolgirl outfit!
Resident Evil 4 was released on January 11th, 2005, created by Capcom.
Conclusion and Final Thoughts on Resident Evil 4 Costumes
Resident Evil 4 gives gamers various costumes to unlock as they progress. These costumes add a thrilling layer to the game, personalising favourite characters. They make the gaming experience even more fun and challenging by having unlock criteria.
To get all costumes in Resident Evil 4, players must finish tasks or meet conditions. For example, Leon’s RPD uniform needs completing the main game once. Ashley’s armour costume is unlocked by rescuing her from Saddler in chapter 5-3 without taking any damage.
Apart from looking great, unlocking all costumes gives practical benefits. The Mafia outfit boosts firepower, and Ada Wong’s Special 1 Costume increases ammo carrying capacity. So they’re fun, eye-catching, and rewarding!
The fans loved these unlockable costumes so much that Capcom brought them back in later games. An example is Leon’s Mafia outfit in Resident Evil 2 Remake, and Ada Wong’s Red dress costume in Resident Evil: Revelations 2.
In conclusion, Resident Evil 4 offers an exciting list of costumes with various criteria. This adds to the replay value of this already gripping game, making it a classic among survival-horror fans around the world.